Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 11:33, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
>Yes, and very easy to configure. Someone (sorry, I deleted the message
>already) was talking about editing Afterstep config files to set up
>menus. This is possible in wmaker as well, but it's far easier to use
>the built-in WPrefs app for menus and all other configuration.

That was me who mentioned AfterStep config files. There might be a GUI
way to do it too, but i usually do things by command line.

How nice is WindowMaker's pager? That's what keeps me on AfterStep.
AfterStep development is pretty much a one-man show. Though Sasha Vasko
(the main developer) is very helpful and friendly, i wouldn't mind
switching to something more popular / more actively developed if the
pager worked similarly and i could configure it similarly to not have
any other clutter on the screen.