Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:09:21 +0900 (JST)
- From: Curt Sampson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- References: <46298A72.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4629A26A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Uva Coder wrote:
Again moving the data forward via peer review would suffice. Begin with newer threads and work our way back in time.
My reply to this would be: go ahead, we'll look at how far we've gotten in a week, and then we can estimate how long it would take to peer review the whole thing.
I've seen a lot of stuff get killed because someone insisted that something ought to be done in a certain way, but neither that person nor anybody else was willing to step up and do it in a reasonable time frame.
cjs -- Curt Sampson <firstname.lastname@example.org> +81 90 7737 2974
- Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- From: Uva Coder
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Hosed my home directory
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] "Long Live Portable OGG-Players"
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links