Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:27:32 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- References: <email@example.com>
scott writes: > I'm presuming that lfftw3f belongs to the fftw package, so to > troubleshoot I've compiled fftw-3.1.2 from source an added the new > version of fftw to the start of PATH, but still no luck... any hints? You want LD_LIBRARY_PATH, not PATH, for that. Godwin's solution is better, though.
- [tlug] lfftw3f?
- From: scott
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] No sound with USB device driving me crazy [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Hosed my home directory
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links