Re: [tlug] (OT) Reverse DNS resolution blues- ISP recommendations?

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Interesting.  AOL has for a very long time been a totally bad actor in
this area.  Do you have an SPF or domain keys record in your DNS?

No, I use neither. However, it is quite possible, as Brett pointed out, that AOL is not filtering postmaster. (I don't, myself.) Does anybody have or know someone who has an AOL account that we could try?

If they're accepting mail and then quietly throwing it out, that's
a pretty bad thing; I would think that they would at least have the
courtesy to reject the message instead, so that problems could be
debugged.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@??>        +81 90 7737 2974