Re: [tlug] Fwd: Tux Droid : coders needed!

Josh Glover writes:

 > I completely agree with what you are saying, but my perspective is
 > slightly different in this case. I feel that the "bulk" component of
 > spam is what makes it so odious.

Godwin provided sufficient evidence (a personal bcc [sic]) that this
was a bulk mailing.  He wanted something near zero copies; instead,
he's seen it at least twice.

 > In this case, I think that the PR person is guilty of: a) laziness,
 > and b) naïveté, but not c) spamming.

Indulging one's laziness in this way is a personal profit at another's
expense.  If the motive for not checking that the recipient wants it
is laziness, it's DEFINITELY spamming.

It may not deserve Usenet death, but I don't intend to cooperate with
these folks.