Re: [tlug] Fwd: Tux Droid : coders needed!

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:20:07 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
wrote:

> Let's put our heads together and come up with a cool idea or three to
> implement,

Not blasting the mail off by Bcc to every linux-related e-mail address
on the planet would have been a good starting point....

The gadget might be fun, but when someone resorts to spam in order to
inform people about it then I lose interest pretty damn quick. What
would have been wrong with joining a mailing list or two and asking the
moderators for permission (that would oundoubtedly have been granted)
to mention the project on-list?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Seen in the classified ads:
NICE PARACHUTE: NEVER OPENED - USED ONCE