Re: [tlug] Can I make a subdirectory of localhost behave like a root directory for a site?

Dave M G writes:

 > However, I also had a few PHP and HTML files that weren't associated
 > with any web site, not in any subdirectory. Just files for testing
 > scripts and whatnot.
 >
 > Now that I've set up some subdirectories to behave as web sites, I can
 > no longer access these other files. If I go to http://localhost, it
 > defaults to the first of the virtual web sites I have.

Depends on what you really need to do with those scripts and such.

Walter's approach of using links is one way to go.

Another alternative is to use the ScriptAlias directive to map your
scripts into each virtual host's space.