Re: [tlug] Can I make a subdirectory of localhost behave like a root directory for a site?

Dave M G writes:

 > One thing I thought I should check on, though, is that I get this
 > warning when I restart Apache. Everything seems to run fine, however.
 > Should I be concerned about it?

I see that one too, it seems to be harmless so far.

You could try putting the NameVirtualHost directive *after* the
VirtualHost section.  That might suppress the warning, or it might
disable your webserver until you change the order back. :-)

Note that there is nothing I can find in the Apache documentation to
suggest that might work; but all their examples have NameVirtualHost
first, then the VirtualHost sections, just as you do.