[tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 9-23-2006 Extra Details

Hello,

Last night I went to Begi.net's meeting room, so I have a few more
points to add about directions and the actual office floor we will
have the meeting on.  Also, I would like to describe some of the extra
things we will be able to do for this meeting.

1) Directions:

* The actual meeting will be held on the 9th floor not the 10th.

* I have the key to this room, so I will try to be there by 13:30.  If
  you come earlier then you will have to wait.

* The map says it is next to Tribeca Deli, this Deli no longer exists
  and is now called "Cafe Fa-Fa Meirin".

* Also right past the First Kitchen is the UN School, so if you see
  that then you have gone too far.

2) About the meeting room:

* There are about 20 seats so if more people come it will be cosy.

* Begi.net will provide a few notebook PCs that we can use to install
  Linux or do whatever with for our presentations.

* So if you want to do a hands on demo or just show off a neat program
  you have found/written then please bring it with you so we can try
  it out.

That is all see you tomorrow!
Zev