Re: [tlug] stiching together images (alternates to hugen?)

> scott wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of any simpler software that could help me with
>> [stitching images from http://watchizu.gsi.go.jp/index.aspx?mesh=5339]

Instead of the command line itself, try a script. I set up the one below to put together 40 geological maps in five rows of the Kanto area (from http://www.aist.go.jp:80/RIODB/db084/index_e.html -- requires Java). If the file names aren't sequentially numbered, for each row write the image names in order, then +append.

# to tile multiple images into one
# each line makes one row
# stuff in brackets stands for multiple files -- saves typing

convert \( z10L0C[0-9].jpg +append \) \
\( z10L1C[0-9].jpg +append \) \
\( z10L2C[0-9].jpg +append \) \
\( z10L3C[0-9].jpg  +append \) \
\( z10L4C[0-9].jpg  +append \) \
-background none -append   geomap-southern_kanto.jpg