Re: [tlug] stiching together images (alternates to hugen?)

Hi everyone,

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 23:10 -0400, Jim wrote:

> Gimp or ImageMagick.

I started with the gimp, but the sections actually do overlap somewhat
so I need to find the matchpoints and blend them together. I didn't
think of using scriptfu however, that's a good idea.

> Go for the command line!

I gotta admit, I do love the command line. I have a big grin on my face right now even thinking of how to via ImageMagic and CLI this could be accomplished.
I would seriously be the king of geek if I could pull that off ;-).

As it turns out however, after playing with hugin a bit more I found how
to set the "camera" correctly so it won't try to autocorrect. Again, I
am amazed what open source software can do. I'll hopefully finish this
project by EOD, so if anybody wants a copy of the map I could post it on
the slackisland server.

Thanks again and maybe see you tomorrow at the tech meeting,

Scott VanDusen