Re: [tlug] CAcert assuring/PGP keysigning at tomorrows TLUG meeting

On 22 Kep. 2006, at 9:23 AM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

Josh Glover was kind enough to start my CAcert.org assurance point
collection a couple of meetings ago.  If there are any other
"assurers" lurking on the list, I would like to collect some more
points at Saturday's TLUG meeting (or meeting up separately if you
can't make it to the meeting).
   http://CAcert.org/

And as usual, I will have some slips with my email addresses and
GnuPG key fingerprint if anyone at the meeting is interested in
swapping key signatures.

Great idea. There's a chance I may be able to slip away to make tomorrow's tlug meeting and if so, I would also appreciate the opportunity to pick up more assurance points. I've had extremely poor luck getting through to assurers currently listed at CAcert.org for the Tokyo area (excepting Josh!).

					Cheers,
					Bruce