Re: [tlug] [OT] Creating user-friendly URLS with mod_rewrite/Apache [SOLVED]

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:50:36 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> It should be noted, though, that even though mod-rewrite is working,
> it isn't listed when I run "/usr/sbin/apache2 -l". I don't know if
> that's odd behaviour or not, just that it seemed like it was supposed
> to be listed there.

Only if it's compiled statically into the httpd binary, which it isn't,
because you;re loading it as a module (DSO).

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Experience is something you don't get until just after
you need it.