[tlug] Language considerations

Just an idea...

The TLUG community is a mixture of people from many areas and cultures.
People who speak English and Japanese natively are obviously present,
but I know of people here whose native languages are Dutch, French,
Spanish and (IIRC) German. There are probably representatives of other
languages too.

What do TPTB at TLUG think of starting a mailing list purely for
language issues? Having recently started to learn Japanese I'm sure I'd
have plenty of questions about that language. OTOH, I could help for
questions regarding English and French, and (to a lesser extent) German
and Dutch.

Is this feasable or have I just made everyone's whackjobometers go off
the scale?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow,
next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability
afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
                  -- Winston Churchill