Re: [tlug] Language considerations

What do TPTB at TLUG think of starting a mailing list purely for
language issues? Having recently started to learn Japanese I'm sure I'd
have plenty of questions about that language. OTOH, I could help for
questions regarding English and French, and (to a lesser extent) German
and Dutch.

It's off-topic, but I would be interested for sure. I'm moving to
Tokyo in October and hanging out (or working) with Linux techies +
learning Japanese is a dream come true. There are more like us on the
list. It's just natural for an English Tokyo list. I can help with
English, Russian or Latvian. Not only language, but working with
different countries is very exciting.

http://grr.void.lv/cv