Re: [tlug] Language considerations

On 15/08/06, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

The TLUG community is a mixture of people from many areas and cultures.

What do TPTB at TLUG think of starting a mailing list purely for
language issues?

I think that it is a good idea, but I don't know how successful it
would be. I think the only way to find out is to create the list and
see what happens.

I propose that we do this when the migration back to Hikari is complete.

Zev, Henri, Jim, are you guys cool with creating another list under
the TLUG umbrella once we are back on Hikari?

-Josh