Re: [tlug] Language considerations

On 8/14/06, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

<snip>

What do TPTB at TLUG think of starting a mailing list purely for
language issues? Having recently started to learn Japanese I'm sure I'd
have plenty of questions about that language. OTOH, I could help for
questions regarding English and French, and (to a lesser extent) German
and Dutch.

Is this feasable or have I just made everyone's whackjobometers go off
the scale?

What exactly do you mean with "language issues". computer-related
language-issues or issues regarding learning/understanding/translating
languages?

My native is German - foreign languages: English, daily
conversation-level in Japanese and some Korean (and I forgot a lot
about French and Latin).

Niels