Re: [tlug] Upgrading the kernel...?

Botond,

Thank you for replying.
make-kpkg -initrd --revision=386 kernel_image kernel_headers modules_image
Doing it where?

I don't know what you're asking. What directory I'm doing it in? /usr/src/linux.

Perhaps it would make more sense to reference the the instructions I'm following:

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=217657

You wrote in an earlier post that the ivtv sources are not ubuntu
prepackaged sources. make-kpkg will only work with kernel/module source
packages from the distribution.
Okay. How do I get rid of them then?

And what about the Wacom driver?

--