Re: [tlug] I'm a glutton for punishment - Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper LTS connectivity

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:14:06 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> Cool. Did you get it here in Japan? Biku Camera or somewhere similar?
> Depending on price and availability, I may go all spastic and rush
> out and buy one tomorrow.

Errm... I live about 10,000 miles from Japan (in central France to be
precise), but I paid all of about 10 euros (roughly ¥1500) for it so I
wasn't overly worried about it not being supported. These things are
cheap.

As a general rule, they *are* supported in Linux.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Honk if you hate bumper stickers that say "Honk if ..."