Re: [tlug] Palm (Clie) Sync with Japanese

Hello,

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:34:31 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

But here is one more issue:

3. Is there a keyboard / mouse / monitor in Wall Street's conference
room that Karim is OK with us using?

I know there is a box in the conference room with k/m/m attached, and
we could certainly unplug them and plug them into Shannon's box for
the duration of the troubleshooting activity, then restore them at the
end. However, we need to make sure this is cool with our hosts first.

Zev, could you maybe check with Karim?

I just asked Karim and their company policy is no.  So unless the
machine is a laptop or Shannon is willing to bring a k/m/m then we may
have to wait until we have a better solution.  Sorry about that guys.

Cheers,
Zev