Re: [tlug] Remote Backups and Command Line Stuff

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:59:27 +0900, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com>
wrote:

> And France will win on Monday morning.

Heh - soccer is probably my most unfavourite sport. I really couldn't
give a sh*t who wins on Sunday evening, I haven't seen a single match,
and the only way that the championship has affected me is the bloody
racket in the streets when the French team wins a match.

Right now I'm tired and suffering from sleep deprivation because of the
hot weather. With any luck the opposing team, whoever it is, will win
so that the noise doesn't continue for too long!

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

43rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped