Re: [tlug] Remote Backups and Command Line Stuff

Godwin Stewart wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:59:27 +0900, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> And France will win on Monday morning.
>
> Heh - soccer is probably my most unfavourite sport. I really couldn't
> give a sh*t who wins on Sunday evening, I haven't seen a single match,
> and the only way that the championship has affected me is the bloody
> racket in the streets when the French team wins a match.

Hehehe... Me too, in fact. As a French, I went to Sports Cafe in
Roppongi in 98 to watch the final match. The next one I saw was last
week-end.

This is not my sport, for sure. But better than this #$%$ base ball they
show in my company's coffee room 24/24 ;-) I don't understand the rules
and I don't know where is the fucking command to change the channel :)

But, coming back to football (soccer for you), one's country going to
final match is exciting, whatever the game is. Where do you come from,
by the way, Godwin?

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)