Re: [tlug] Something is eating my disk space

On Jun 29, 2006, at 11:34, Dave M G wrote:

But, all told, I was able to clean up only about 100 to 150 MB of space.
There's still 400 to 450 MB of disk usage that I can't find.

Does your hosting company provide Email services? If so, do you have some files in their IMAP server that count against your disk usage?

What about log files? Were they in the directories you checked or are they stored elsewhere?

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/