Re: [tlug] Something is eating my disk space

Jim,

Thanks for replying.

Does your hosting company provide Email services? If so, do you have some files in their IMAP server that count against your disk usage? What about log files? Were they in the directories you checked or are they stored elsewhere?

The service I have is a virtual private server, so everything to do with my account, email and log files, are contained under a root directory accessible by me. Logs and email spools shouldn't be separate.

So far as I know, then, all the email accounts and log files were checked when I used the commands suggested here, and also through the system control panel interface.

--
Dave M G