[tlug] Kernel source files for latest build.

TLUG,

I asked about this on the Ubuntu list, but no response there. Actually, that list is becoming so high-traffic that it seems hard to get any response these days.

Any-hoo, while the latest kernel update to 2.6.15-22 may have helped with my sound card issues, turns out I need to reconfigure some programs to use the new kernel. Well, one program anyway: Vmware Player. This means I need the latest kernel-devel package.

In Synaptic, it says I already have kernel source 2.6.15-22.34 installed.

However, if I try this:
ls /usr/src/linux-'uname -r'/include/linux

It says "file not found".

In my usr/src directory, it has the following:
dave@example.com:/usr/src$ ls
libglx.so
libglx.so.1.0.8756
linux
linux-headers-2.6.15-19
linux-headers-2.6.15-19-686
linux-headers-2.6.15-20
linux-headers-2.6.15-20-686
linux-OLDVERSION.1143471235
linux-source-2.6.15
linux-source-2.6.15.tar.bz2
modules
rpm

I tried apt-get:
dave@example.com:/usr/src$ sudo apt-get install linux-kernel-devel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
linux-kernel-devel is already the newest version.

But I just can't locate the right kernel source.

I've also been talking about this in the Vmware forum:
http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?messageID=396594&#396594

Where are the kernel-source files I need?

Thank you for any advice.

--
Dave M G