Re: [tlug] At my wits end and completely desperate (wacom problem)

Stephen
"Trade my old computer" doesn't sound like very much yen to me... probably bills at 10,000 yen/hour or so
The computer trade was only mentioned half seriously, and if anything to convey that I'm flexible about what kind of deal someone would want to strike.

10,000 yen an hour is not unreasonable, and I wouldn't balk at that rate for someone competent.

--
Dave M G