Re: [tlug] Wine...

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:39:56 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> The caveat? *Once you get it set up*, Wine works. The getting it set
> up part is a major PITA. Godwin, Scott, got a guide on this?

Maybe one day. I'd have to tinker around with WINE first of all, though. I
did set it up here a while ago (I forget why) and it worked okay except for
sound, but I'm not bothered by that in the least.

Version 0.9.9? I'll have to upgrade, except that winehq.de is up the spout
at the moment. Quite an amusing error in fact :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

I don't approve of political jokes... I've seen too many of them get
elected.