Re: [tlug] Bleeding pragmata (was: Re: unicode and Perl- how topass command line unicode arguments)

On 17/02/06, Tod McQuillin <devin@example.com> wrote:

> The C99 standard allows variable declarations anywhere inside a block, not
> just at the top.  This can be a useful technique for limiting the scope of
> variables to just the section of code where they are used.
>
> C99 has been supported in gcc since gcc 3.x

Thanks for pointing this out.

That will be the end of my posting for awhile, since I apparently
cannot be bothered to check the veracity of my fucking statements
before spewing them forth like so much vomit.

Let this be a lesson to you all.

Crappily yrs,[1]
Josh

[1] Apologies to Steve