[tlug] Bleeding pragmata (was: Re: unicode and Perl- how to passcommand line unicode arguments)

On 17/02/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 16/02/06, Ian Wells <ijw@example.com> wrote:
compiler pragmata (is that the plural of "pragma"? seems like it
should be)

Just to be picky (clearly I'm in an argumentative mood this week) but pragmas can go anywhere.  In embedded compilers they're sometimes variable definition modifiers ( e.g. 'please put this in a really convenient bit of RAM').  There are indeed ones that end up at the top of the file, though.

--
Ian.

(* with apologies for the subject to any offended Christians out there.  I can do an ascii-art Mohammed, too, if you want...)