Re: [tlug] Who cares what Linus thinks? [was: Ubuntu/Kubuntu 510Log]

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>I liked this part even better:
>
>    The Slashdot discussion on this matter alone has over a thousand
>    messages.
>
>Just think, at an average of 30s/post, I must have saved more than a
>full day by not reading Slashdot, and I'm better-informed than if I
>had read it. :-)  Let's do more of that!

Yeah - that wasn't something I had a look at!  The one page article
about it was a quick read though.  I liked Linus' book BTW, the bit
about "standing on the shoulders of giants" and the progression of just
staying alive through to having fun living.....

Lyle