[tlug] Who cares what Linus thinks? [was: Ubuntu/Kubuntu 510 Log]

    Lyle> Thanks for this! I especially liked this part:

    Lyle> [Excerpt from http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS6060826007.html]

To each his own.  I liked this part even better:

    The Slashdot discussion on this matter alone has over a thousand
    messages.

Just think, at an average of 30s/post, I must have saved more than a
full day by not reading Slashdot, and I'm better-informed than if I
had read it. :-)  Let's do more of that!

Feeling-hyper-efficient-today-ly y'rs,

P.S. the answer to the question is, of course, "42".  Oops, wrong
question.  Next envelope, please.  The answer is "I do".  :-)