Re: [tlug] Tip 'o the Day: quick searches in Mozilla / Firefox

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:28:04 +0900, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> > True. I think "pathological" certainly does apply to someone with 18
> > search plugins. Think: Valium :o)
>
> Oh har har. :)

Can't say you didn't ask for that one! :)

> A-ha! More key accelerators that I did not know about (and that does
> not often happen)! OK, you have eliminated the pathological case, but
> I can present a new worst case: the first or last plugin is selected,
> but I need the one in the middle! :)
>
> My algorithm pwns yours, Godwin! Be man enough to admit it! ;)

For someone with a "pathologically" high number of search plugins to deal
with, yours wins hands down, there's no arguing about that.

Thankfully, I do not suffer from such advanced MPD (Multiple Pers^H^H^H^H
Plugin Disorder), so in my case, my method has yours for lunch :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Notice spotted in a field:
THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD
FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES