Re: [tlug] Tip 'o the Day: quick searches in Mozilla / Firefox

Josh Glover wrote:
> Pre-packaged plugins (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, etc.) live in the
> searchplugins/ directory in your Firefox install dir:

Thanks,  I have been meaning to work out how to do that.

Hear is a greasemonkey script[1]  for linking amazon.com book pages to
local pages (i.e. amazon.jp).  It lets you read the English comments but
buy it through amazon.jp .  Or you could just fix the site ;)

Edward

[1] http://properler.free.fr/gm/CrossAmazon.user.js