Re: [tlug] Tip 'o the Day: quick searches in Mozilla / Firefox

Godwin Stewart wrote:
> True. I think "pathological" certainly does apply to someone with 18 search
> plugins. Think: Valium :o)

    I loaded up 9 engines and decided I only need
at most 3.
> More seriously, though, how many of those 18 search plugins do you use on a
> regular basis? If, like me, the answer is "1", then make that plugin the
> default plugin and you've saved yourself a keystroke for the majority of
> your searches.

    On a side note, how do you DELETE added search engines?
I just tried searching through all the options from Tools->Options
as well as try clicking on the pulldown bar in the Search Engines
Textbox but I can't seem to find it.
    It seems I keep hitting these situations in Firefox where I expect
a GUI to be able to do 'blub' and find nothing...

Alain