Re: [tlug] Japanese Input on CentOS / KDE

Scott,
    In true-blue newbie style, I do everything as much as possible in
GUI mode. I like GUIs. They make me feel gooey and safe. In fact, I'm
hoping that when all this is over, I will be able to not have to go to
the terminal every time I need to do something.
    So, yes, I boot in GUI mode. The screen that loads all the drivers
and everything is GUI, and the screen where I enter my username and
password is GUI.

Dave