Re: [tlug] A semi-related question

> Noun: licence
> Verb: license (so, 'licensing' not 'licencing')
>
> Anyone who tells you different is wrong.  Probably also American, but
> still wrong. ;-)

Yes, for those of us who are from the land of the bastardized language
that is six languages trying to pretend to be one, License is both the
noun and the verb. :P  Even MS Office says that Licence is a
misspelling.... but given the differences between the english we speak,
and the english the rest of the world speaks, I have no reason to
disbelive anyone. ^_^ hehehhee