[tlug] Mobile carrier Mail delivery question

Good afternoon

This is my first time to post so I will introduce myself.  I am Robert
Fisher, I am working for Inphase Co., LTD. which is a partner with
DoubleClick Japan.  I am THE systems administrator at the moment.  I
love Linux.

I have a question for the group.  I want to send emails to mobile
phones.  However, I have heard that the mobile carriers
(docomo,vodafone,au) will start to block after so many emails coming
from a MTA.  Has anyone heard something like this?  if you have, do you
know where the hard proof is?

Thanks in advance

Robert Fisher
Inphase Co., Ltd.