Re: [tlug] Mobile carrier Mail delivery question

    >> but I'm not about to help a spammer and I suggest you shouldn't
    >> have either.

    Jason> I tend to be in the habit of giving people the benefit of
    Jason> the doubt. I guess I should have checked out the home page
    Jason> first...

Oh, there's still a small fraction of HTML being distributed by HTTP
rather than SMTP, and it does look like Inphase concentrates on HTTP
(so far)!  I can think of a few legit business methods that might very
well trigger spam detectors (especially ones run by companies that are
likely to do it even more poorly than AOL does).

What say you, Robert?