Re: [tlug] Mobile carrier Mail delivery question

On Saturday 15 January 2005 08:03, Robert Fisher wrote:
> I have a question for the group.  I want to send emails to mobile
> phones.  However, I have heard that the mobile carriers
> (docomo,vodafone,au) will start to block after so many emails coming
> from a MTA.  Has anyone heard something like this?  if you have, do you
> know where the hard proof is?

I know that Vodafone will block for a period of about 10 minutes if you send a
small number of mails with invalid recipients. I have read that Au will
bounce any mail with that has more than 5 recipients (combined To, CC and
BCC). I am not aware of any such restrictions with Docomo.

Regards,
Jason Stubbs