Re: [tlug] TLUG spam?

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 06:21:04PM +0900, Brett Robson wrote:

>know what they are. One classis (or something) I always think of as Calpis.
>BTW v1agra seems to have slipped through your regex, or aren't you using
>your own product? ;)

dig mx yamame.org :-)

>adsl-68-124-94-60.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net

That one is risky, unless pacbell has changed their policy of
lumping business and residential DSL customers together in the same
pools.

The thing is with this business is that our customers would rather
see 5 mails selling them things to help grow various body parts than
to see one false positive, so we are forced to be rather conservative
in that area.  Otherwise I'd ban everything in Asia except GOL and
my wife's ISP in Viet Nam ;-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
I say we dust off and slashdot the entire site from orbit.