Re: [tlug] TLUG spam?

On Thursday 02 Sep 2004 23:18, Jim Tittsler wrote:
>Look at the headers of the message, paying particular attention
>to the Received: headers.   I strongly suspect the message had
>nothing to do with either TLUG or Josh, but merely chose to forge
>the From: header with that value.

Of course, I wasn't blaming Josh, just the fact that spammers somehow
must have harvested his addy and are using it to bombard us. An idiot
running windross may have recognised the name and opened it up
and caused all kinds of havoc. I'm not a *complete* idiot and I know a
forged address and a naughty payload when I see it :-)

Wayne