RE: [tlug] Job opportunity

Hello Gerald,

> I`ve a few friends that are recruiter ..they`re not
> all that bad ;->

Well, you could say that about everyone.  There are some good engineers and bad ones, there are some good singers and bad ones, there are some good dogs and bad ones...etc.etc...stereotyping is not good, but when you have had some bad experiences, you tend to stereotype them, right?  I was very stereotypical about recruiters before!  But thank you for your comment :-)

> Wind River is a perfect example
> You`ve to give more info
> Wind River is used in the Semiconductor & user
> may need hardware experience besides s/w experience

Agree.  I will be more specific!

Thank you!

Rena