RE: [tlug] Job opportunity

Hi Rena
> Now, here is the note; I will
> tell you when I have
> no jobs, and I will tell you when I have jobs to
> fill...fair?
I`ve a few friends that are recruiter ..they`re not
all that bad ;->

But for this mailing list , I recommend that you
give detail info
listmaster will help with that

> Wow!  Thank you so much for your help.  I am usually
> working on the
> semiconductor industry, but my boss was asking me to
> get into more
> programming clients (since two of our team members
> just left to go back
> to their countries that I'll have to take over some
> of their clients.)
> Wind River happened to be one of them.

Wind River is a perfect example
You`ve to give more info
Wind River is used in the Semiconductor & user
may need hardware experience besides s/w experience
Never liked it much myself ;->

good luck