Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

    Josh> Heh, you will not be meeting *me* face to face at the
    Josh> nomikai, unless, of course, you are coming to the nomikai of
    Josh> the Columbus Ohio Chapter of TLUG (which AFAIK contains only
    Josh> me and Jim Tittsler, though he is an alumnus, living in
    Josh> Japan and all). :)

Well, I wasn't a Linux user 1985-1990, 1991-1992, for obvious reasons,
but I did acquire a kitten from Elizabeth Zwicky, who wrote escher.ps,
and recruited Sandy Wambold (on point at the OSU network support desk,
ca 1988) for XEmacs FAQ manager and custodian of the xemacs.org
domain.  Does that count?  Does Mean Mr. Mustard's still exist?  Do
the Beta Theta Pis still sleep with Sigma Chis?  Or have the Chi
Omegas learned what to do?  Oops, sorry, that was way down in Athens
County.  ;-)

Man, those were the days, when a network engineering group could cut
over from coax to fiber for the campus backbone 15 minutes ahead of
schedule, and my FTP download (of xrn, IIRC) didn't drop a packet.  Of
course now I'm at the "MIT of Japan" where no packet is safe.  :-(