Re: [tlug] Japanese input in aterm

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:28:21PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Scott> Recently, I began using aterm

I'm rather embarrassed to post this, especially after your time and
trouble. It seems as if the issue was, in ArchLinux, that I didn't
properly patch aterm with the Japanese patch--not sure where I erred,
however, tryng on a different box, it went in without trouble.

On the bright side, if there are any ArchLinux users who like aterm, I
have now uploaded an aterm_ja package to incoming.

Again, I thank you for your time and trouble and am sorry that it was
wasted due to my carelessness.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: And they say that young people don't learn
anything in high school nowadays, but I've learned to be afraid.