Re: [tlug] advice to consider upgrading to RH9

And Thus Spake Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> (on Fri, 11 Jul 2003
11:04:31 -0400):

> Hrmph. I have RH 9.0 on a box somewhere.  It works, I just don't use it
> very much.

Very much? :)

From time to time I'll mount the RH partition somewhere and take a look at
its filesystem structure (in order to find out /where/ to look for something
and give a newbie a hand) but I haven't actually booted it for... uhh... a
long time.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683