Re: [tlug] advice to consider upgrading to RH9

Do you really think so?  I am just in a developement environment but was
kinda shying away from 9 given my weakness as an administrator and lack of
time as exhibited by my non-attendance at tlug events.

My general impression from the RH list was that it didn't seem so much
better anyway but I guess you are saying it's more like 8.1 stability wise
and is an improvement.

I just am not in the know enough to make a good decision on this, so I will
have to trust you (and ask the RH list)

 ;~)

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/