Re: [tlug] mount: /dev/cdrom...ok

Thanks all.

After a hardboot, the cd drive re-appeared (at scsibus0: 0,0,0 and not
scsibus1: 1,0,0 which I know is where is was from the ant build file being
used to backup my work).

I had done several hardboots previously without luck but something you
folks had me do seemed to help it along.

Now I can take a vacation knowing my data is safe, although summer here in
Tokyo has been rather cool (except today) so I don't know the wisdom of
visiting Karizawa this year.

Never did find the RH archives search page, only the archives by date.  Did
research this before asking.

Thanks again.
  -- Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/