Re: [tlug] advice to consider upgrading to RH9

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 04:40:07PM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> And Thus Spake Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> (on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:26:16
> +0900):
>
> > I just am not in the know enough to make a good decision on this, so I
> > will have to trust you (and ask the RH list)
>
> You'll find me over there too since I'm one of the moderators.
>
> In fact, two of the RH moderators are tluggers :)
>
> But neither of them live anywhere near Tokyo, or even run RH themselves for
> that matter... :-/  I have, however, at least tried RH9 on my box and the
> results were encourageing.

Hrmph. I have RH 9.0 on a box somewhere.  It works, I just don't use it
very much.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Willow: I just talked to Buffy, and yeah, I think she's feeling a
little... insane. No, not bitchy crazy, more like homicidal
maniac crazy. So I told her to come see you, 'kay?