Re: [tlug] Followup on mutt and gpg

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 09:32:51AM +0900, Ulrich Plate wrote:

>By the way, this may well be a FAQ and I expect getting told off for this,
>what do I do if I switch machines very often? Can I copy keys from one PC to
>the other, or do I create a key per PC?

You can use the same key pair on multiple machines, and if you are
using it with multipe email addresses, you can also add extra
userids with gpg --adduid.  I don't know if that is a FAQ or
not, but it is in the manual :-)

Jonathan
GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF